Feedback received on artwork can be collated into a quick feedback report, clearly showing stakeholder feedback in one easy-to-read PDF file. Marketers can also review and edit stakeholder feedback before it’s briefed into a studio team or designer.
Feedback Reports are loved by
Marketing & Operations
Retail & E-Commerce
Ad & Digital Agency
Benefits of Feedback Reports
- No more trawling through emails to collate stakeholder feedback
- Review and edit stakeholder feedback before sending it to our studio team for your designer
- Simple, easy to read and decipher feedback for your creative team
- Eliminates the risk of feedback being missed, overlooked or duplicated
- Decreases artwork revision counts
A Quick Overview of Feedback Reports
A simple feedback report – or change brief – allows you to download artwork and comments directly out of the system to pass onto your team, in an easy, printable PDF form without further changes.
You can also review, edit or remove any feedback before you send it back to your designers. From this particular mode, you can make further edits to a copy of your file to be passed onto the team, whilst keeping the original feedback safely stored in admation.