Simple Cookies Policy
Accessible Main Menu
Last Updated: 24 February 2022
- The technologies we use
- Cookies: being data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files: these track actions occurring on our website.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels: which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
As we and our third party partners adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods. We use the term “cookies” throughout this policy to cover all these technologies.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies allow us to operate our websites. They enable you to move around the website and use its respective features. Our websites cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies: These cookies let us operate the websites according to your preferences. They enable our websites to remember choices you make (including for example, your language preference). Without these cookies, certain features of our websites won’t work, and you may find that our websites are less convenient and reliable.
- Statistics cookies: We use these cookies to analyse how visitors interact with our websites. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our services, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from webpages. We use this information to maintain, operate, and continually improve the website.
- Marketing cookies: We use these cookies to track visitors across websites and serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- What information we collect through cookies
The below sets out the type of information we collect through cookies.
- Information about how you access our platforms and services and your activity on our platforms and services.
When you use our websites, we automatically collect or receive some information about how you access them, including the device type, operating system, and browser you use, and how fast or stable your internet connection is, and information from your interactions with us online, including your IP address, URL’s, search histories, and other associated information (e.g. links you click through, whether you open or forward messages, etc.). The information we receive depends on the device you are using and which platforms and services you access.
- Unique identifiers.
IP addresses associated with the devices you use to access our websites, Advertising IDs, Cookie IDs, media access control (MAC) address and other unique identifiers.
- Your choices
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our website may not function properly.
You can change your settings through your web browser to:
- notify you when a cookie is being set or updated; and
- to block or disallow cookies.
Please refer to the ‘help’ or ‘settings’ sections on your applicable web browser for more information.
Use your mobile device settings to control how data about your use of mobile applications is used for purposes of showing ads that are targeted to your interests on your mobile device.
Blocking cookies on one device (e.g. your computer) will not affect your consent choices different devices (e.g. your mobile device).
In addition to managing your cookie settings for your browser or mobile, you can opt-out of tracking directly with the businesses that operate the tracking technologies. For example, to opt-out of analytic tracking by Google Analytics, you may visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This paragraph is not an exhaustive list of our partners that operate tracking technologies, please contact us below if you have any questions about other partners.
For individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) and in the UK, you can change your cookie consent choices within our consent management functionality available here.
- Changes to this policy
We will review and may update this policy from time to time as our technology practices change. The date this policy was last updated will be set out at the start of this policy.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us:
By post: Level 6, 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, London W2 6BD
By phone: (800) 0487155