Project Management: Consolidate and Control Campaigns
Transform marketing operations by putting the project pipeline of all campaigns in one central hub. Align processes across teams, geographies, regions and products. Manage briefs, tasks, resources, budgets, approvals and asset management in one application. Eliminate admin hassles, declutter, streamline and simplify project management.
Eliminate Spreadsheet and Manual Updates
Bring all parts of the project together in one central location. Automatically update schedules, resources, budgets, approvals and more. Avoid the errors and grunt work of manual data entry.
Plan and Execute Campaigns Easily
Streamline campaign planning and creation with brief, approval and resourcing templates. Reduce production time and minimise risk with workflows and automation.
Get the Whole Picture. Real Time Updates
Keep an eye on your team's progress and workload. Get real-time updates on projects and identify roadblocks ahead of time. Keep projects on track.
Enable Remote Working
Flexible working arrangements are increasingly the norm. With all files, projects, approvals and tasks managed from one location, it is easy for your team to stay connected, even when they are remote.
Managing Projects & Campaigns
Template Processes for Project Set up
• Project and Campaign Set up: Set up campaigns and new projects with all corresponding documents in a few easy steps. Manage your projects with the assurance that all work is consolidated for simple file sharing and greater collaboration. With full version control, there can be no confusion about the final, approved documents. Documents can be easily searched, identified and shared among project stakeholders.
• Automated Approval Workflow: Define the workflow with templates and pathways. Minimise touchpoints by simplifying the process and avoid repeat handling. Use a templated, multi-level and/or parallel approval pathway to ensure campaigns get every signoff needed from multiple departments. Provide checklists, contextual information and compare version capability to ensure the right decisions are made.
• Templated Briefs: Having custom templates to drive brief building ensures that all the information is captured upfront. Add the rich detail – purpose, objective, budgets, resources, approvals, deadlines. Duplicate briefs to other projects or deliverables to reduce double handling. Use inherited fields to speed up the process. Diverse project briefs in one, consistent format.
• Brief and Document Approval: Route briefs through a quick approval process with a templated pathway so projects can get underway swiftly. Stakeholders can review the information and update any detail to ensure the final brief is relevant, nails your requirements and meets compliance guidelines.
Oversee and Manage the Workflow
• Project Dashboard: Get complete visibility of new initiatives, project progress, resource use and more, across the project pipeline on a project dashboard. Customise to see the metrics important to you. Data is rendered in visual graphs and Gantt charts so its easily digested. Automatic updates across the application ensures your data is real-time.
• Marketing Calendar: Plan your campaigns with an inbuilt marketing calendar. View all projects in progress via a weekly or monthly calendar display. As new projects are created, your live marketing calendar is automatically updated to reflect this. For unprecedented ease, set up alerts to prompt you of key project dates and deadlines.
• Project Timelines: Automatically update your timelines whenever milestones are logged or updated in the system. Set up custom milestones to support your existing workflow, and give the right stakeholders full visibility over tasks and deadlines so they have the latest status update for ongoing projects.
• Document Management: Don’t trawl through emails to locate the right documents. Consolidate project management by having all your briefs, estimates, schedules, scripts and documents stored in one central location. With version control, there’s clarity on which files are work-in-progress and the final, approved document. Additionally, an audit trail keeps a track of every change.
Simplify the Collaborative Process
• Manage Roles and Permissions: Manage which users can perform certain functions by setting up roles and permissions. For example, only admins and project managers can view all project details while standard users can only access projects and tasks they’re assigned to. Setting up access controls ensures confidentiality, while keeping documents on board for audit and compliance.
• Task Management: Complete task management features allow you to create new tasks, assign them to the right resources based on their availability, easily re-assign tasks and monitor productivity with the time tracker. Get project metrics to check if project is on schedule and fix problems early. Better resource optimisation gets the best possible ROI from your creative teams.
• Easy Collaboration: Creative teams can connect to modify assets online with editing tools. Reviewers can use mark-up and proofing features to give clear instructions on changes needed, minimising confusion and repeat revisions. Version control ensures the right version is being worked on, avoiding expensive mistakes. Automatically collated feedback ensures transparency – everyone sees all the feedback, which can be summarised, speeding up the revision cycle.
• Scheduling: Good resource management is all about using the right skill for an optimal time. Get a clear view of each resource’s workday and already assigned tasks. Know the exact resource availability at your disposal across several projects. Schedule tasks with confidence and keep your project on track with easy visual tools.
Leverage Data to Optimise Resource Management
• Capture Data: No resource management feature is complete without accounting for your department’s time. Resources can utilise an in-built task timer to accurately capture the time they spend on tasks. Department managers can then view logged time for each task to stay on top of its progress. As resources log their time, it is automatically recorded to a Timesheet so you don’t need to make manual entries.
• Project metrics: View a snapshot of your resources. The Metrics feature displays the total available resource hours across all projects, whilst comparing these amounts across departments or specific individuals. A simple way to see how your resources are tracking at any time. Be warned early if you need to bring in additional skills and resources.
• Audit trails: There’s always a record of every action taken on the project. Easy to go back and refer to changes, who made them and when they were made. Build accountability for actions and ensure compliance best practice by storing information.
• Reporting Tools: Use real time data analytics and insights to drive marketing operations strategy. Highly visible process keeps you informed on every aspect of the project pipeline for campaigns. Generate reports, Gantt charts and graphs for metrics that matter, so you can always be one step ahead. Plan resources and schedules for upcoming projects. Share reports securely with others without leaving the application.